Workout Tracking Bugged WatchOS 5

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ZacNicholson, Jun 13, 2018.

1. ZacNicholson, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018

ZacNicholson macrumors 6502a

ZacNicholson

I upgraded to OS 5 today and noticed how bad workout tracking it. I usually run a 5k a day and it only counted for 2.5miles. I walk to work every day and it's a .76M walk. Today the watch registered a.65m walk there and a .32 mile walk back. Very annoying.

Before people say oh it's beta blah blah blah. Yes, I know. I'm just bringing up the fact workouts are super bugged right now.

EDIT: Yes I've submitted a bug report to apple. I posted this because I think others could benefit from knowing this.

2. rheuter macrumors newbie

I’m not gonna tell you it’s beta blah blah blah but I’d like to tell you people has been reporting this issue over a week ago in this forum, all you need to do is do a little search before post...

Here, let me help you out: (starting at bottom of page 1 and then page 2 onwards, someone even attached the release note to confirm Apple ALREADY knew this when they release beta 1)
    https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/watchos-5-all-the-little-things-beta-1.2121655/

3. furbzv1 macrumors 6502a

furbzv1

have you updated to the newest beta? after updating i feel like its doing a better job at calculating the workouts