World's Biggest Boobs - 38KKK

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kashchei, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

The thread title says it all, and the award could only go to an American (who else would be so stupid?). She's from Houston, so Bush isn't the biggest boob in Texas anymore.

SHEYLA Hershey’s massive 38KKK breasts have been declared the world’s biggest boob job.

The 28-year-old American housewife and model has undergone nine ops to get her amazing figure.

And even though medics have warned that her breasts are in danger of exploding, she does not seem to care.

Sheyla, from Houston, Texas, said: “To me, big is beautiful. I don’t think I have anything to worry about.”

She had to go to Brazil for her last op after US doctors refused to carry out any more surgery on her Now Sheyla is in the record books for having the largest breast implants ever.

Her British ex-boyfriend started paying for her plastic surgery, but she left him after he begged her to stop.

She said: “I loved him very much but I had to leave him to follow my dream.”

2. woolyback macrumors regular

So, are they one big implant in each boob, or lots of smaller ones ? :confused:

and to (probably) misquote - "Anything bigger than a handful is a waste/risking a sprained thumb" :D

3. TheDance511 macrumors 6502

Holy melons!!!! look at those bastards! goodGOD!

4. Kashchei thread starter macrumors 65816

Kashchei

I really hope it is one big implant in each. If not, wouldn't they end up looking like a bunch of grapes?

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

And the boys of macrumors are once again feeling like it is Christmas.

As a woman I find it disgusting. Boobs are fine, big boobs are fine, but these are simply unnatural and unsafe.

At least she is happy and I'm sure she'll have no problem finding numerous men to keep her in the manner to which she is clearly accustomed.

6. hatehereyes macrumors 6502a

hatehereyes

That's just gross.

it's too much. a handful is good enough for me.
    C's or D's

7. woolyback macrumors regular

:eek:

Jeez... she'd be better off having a zip put in !

How big must the scar be to squeeze in one giant silicon implant ?!?

8. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

:rolleyes:

I'd hardly say that

Personally, this is a turn off for me(the 38KKKs)....but hey, if it floats your boat, not hurting me!

9. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

That is ****ing disgusting. All she's gonna attract are equally disgusting men. Someone do her a favor and shoot her or something.

ps - she's ugly too.

10. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Don't think the all of the men here find this attractive. I think it's physically disgusting, and she seems like an extremely shallow/short-sighted person (her dream is to have huge fake books?).

11. bartelby macrumors Core

I agree with you Jessica.

I also agree with you...

12. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

And I thought that this was the Worlds Biggest Pair of Tits? ;)

0526_A51.jpg

13. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Wow, that is just gross. I don't find that attractive at all.

14. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Wait till she's 65+ and can no longer support them. She'll have a curved spine and look like the hunchback. THEN let's see how much men she gets. She'll just end up getting breast reduction surgery.

15. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Like many of the other boys of MacRumors who have posted in this thread, I fail to see the attraction these surgically 'enhanced' breasts supposedly afford Miss Hershey.

I think the fact that she's having to look abroad to find surgeons willing to operate on her further is rather telling.

If we're talking shallow, the likes of the Daily Star and Channel Four – who are clearly happy to pay for her story – are just as bad, if not worse.

16. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

Are they built for speed, comfort, or mooring tankers?

17. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

18. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I don't think anybody here finds them attractive.

Fascinating perhaps, but attractive? I reckon even people who like them big will think she has gone a bit far.

Perhaps she has a mental fixation on being "the biggest", much the same way as some male bodybuilders get into the competition because they feel that they need to get bigger and bigger. If it is, then the doctors probably should have refused to perform the operation a little bit earlier.

19. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

How unnatural as well as unappealing. Probably hard as rocks too. Those funbags don't look like too much fun.

20. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

21. mcnicks macrumors regular

By the looks of them, they would float an oil rig.

Yeuch.

22. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    This is completely ridiculous.

I've got bigger than average boobs and it's a pain in the ass (or perhaps the front) to get sports gear, evening dresses and other clothes. What fits on top, doesn't fit around the waist and vice versa. Not to mention that running etc is tough too - even resistance training can be tricky since it's tough to do tricep pushups with boobage in the way.

Big boobs are fine up to say a FF or G cup but after that, particularly if you're small-backed (28-32), it can be an exercise in futility to find bras that don't look like boulderholders and as for a strapless bra... no chance. No wonder that pic is taken with her boobs hanging over the top of the dress... :rolleyes:

23. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Well said.

Sorry, this is friggin' gross.

24. hacksaw-C87 macrumors regular

Mate, that is nasty!

How does she walk, exercise, sleep (surely on her back :rolleyes:) and generally move?

Not pretty...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.