Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michael.lauden

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2008
if he is so dumb - why is he getting all this publicity?

wouldn't this video make him... a smart youtuber?

yetanotherdave

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2007
Bristol, England
OP, you haven't been on youtube much have you.
Pick a random video. Scroll down, read the comments. At least one of them will be the most retarded thing you have ever read. Guaranteed.
Then pick another random video, scroll to the comments, you will find a comment more retarded than the last one. And so on, and so on.

No1451

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2008
Ottawa, ON
What a spoiled little brat.

I hate to think what kind of adult he will grow up to be..

Driving down the road "Oh my GATT I SHOULD CRASH MY CAR AND SEE IF IT STILL WORKS".

My only beef with this is that it's fairly environmentally unfriendly and just a waste of a perfectly good piece of equipment, should have raffled it off or something if he didn't want it and given the money to charity.

glossywhite

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
OP, you haven't been on youtube much have you.
Pick a random video. Scroll down, read the comments. At least one of them will be the most retarded thing you have ever read. Guaranteed.
Then pick another random video, scroll to the comments, you will find a comment more retarded than the last one. And so on, and so on.

Uhm yes - I really have! :D. YouTube is a direct reflection of modern society... which is very worrying indeed :eek:

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
My only beef with this is that it's fairly environmentally unfriendly and just a waste of a perfectly good piece of equipment, should have raffled it off or something if he didn't want it and given the money to charity.

That's my beef too. Could have gone to somebody worse off and made some kids day.

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
Someone should throw a new 2.93 Octo MP into a giant blender. Or you could just un-socket one of the Xeon's and throw it in.

I can hear the sound of many a mac fan's brain imploding.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
...given the money to charity.

That's my beef as well. If all you're going to do is destroy it for the sake of destroying it, show some grade of intelligence and do something beneficial with it.

That vid demonstrates the mentality you get at the height of selfishness and wastefulness.

glossywhite

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
I want to see that video ...

You may well do, if they start making the blender with diamond-tipped blades. But they'd have to be synthetic diamonds, surely - real ones would be a MASSIVE waste!.

Someone should throw a new 2.93 Octo MP into a giant blender. Or you could just un-socket one of the Xeon's and throw it in.

I can hear the sound of many a mac fan's brain imploding.

Any recent CPU would be the same, and a CPU per-se, isn't exactly iconic/recognisable to the public.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.