worm or trojan need help

Discussion in 'macOS' started by appleapple03, Feb 9, 2010.

1. appleapple03 macrumors newbie

So I got a worm or trojan or something from a ichat message below is what the message said. I didn't mean to click on it but it happen and now i have this thing on my computer.

my pics http://my10.t35.com

It is sending messages to other people in my contacts with similar links or different ones like check out these cool ringtones or check out my pictures. I have iAntiVirus and MacScan but it is still happening. Does anyone have any information on this or suggests on how to delete this from my computer? Anything at all?

Thank you

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Your link does not work. You can use Flickr for image hosting and embedding it here with the [​IMG] icon on the top of the text field.

Have you entered your password to install those alleged trojan or worm?

What Mac OS X version do you have?

3. appleapple03 thread starter macrumors newbie

I didn't use my password to sign in for it to install, at least not that I know of unless it tricked me later. The only way I know I got it was by just clicking the link. The only reason I know I have it is that it is sending links to other people through ichat (the same way I got it).

MY MAC OS X is 10.5.8

4. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

5. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

what messenger are you using with ichat? Im thinking someone has just gotten into your messenger account. change your password for your ichat.

6. appleapple03 thread starter macrumors newbie

I use the aim messenger but I already changed the password and it is still happening. I also looked to see if it as the oompa but couldn't find any such file on my computer to remove

7. appleapple03 thread starter macrumors newbie

Please don't click on these but these are some of the other links that my computer is sending and ones I have gotten from this other girl who gave this to me
    DO NOT Click I don't want you to get the same thing I took out the http part
    Check out these awesome ringtones vtrackz.go2jump.org/SH1I
    check out this cool IQ test bet you dont score higher then me bit.ly/7cNTiR
    new pics load10.phasethis.com