Worn/dirty wrist wrest and touch pad?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ARK, Dec 1, 2008.

1. ARK macrumors 6502

I'm waiting on the delivery of my unibody MBP and starting to think about accessories. Sleeves, bags, laptop stands, protecting the wrist wrest and touch pad from getting dirty, etc.

So has anyones wrist wrest and touch pad gotten dirty or worn yet? Just wondering if I should think about getting a wrist wrest, etc. I did try the bodyguardz on my iphone but eventually took it off. heh.

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I have the bodyguardz on my wrist rest and it is cut so well that I don't really notice it. It would be a good option.

3. ARK thread starter macrumors 6502

So does the unibody start to discolor on the wrist rest and touch pad? I would rather not buy the bodygardz if I dont have to you know..

4. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I have no idea. :D It not been out long enough to know.

5. RKpro macrumors 6502

After 6 weeks of heavy everyday usage, no trackpad or wrist rest wearing here so far... But yes, time will tell.

Speaking of accessories, I don't mean to be a hater here, I love my new MBP.
    But they really screw you on those accessories. I've had to buy an displayport to VGA adapter ($34), sleeve ($34), and express slot card reader to have a "built-in" reader ($34). My $350 first gen Eee701 has all of these things included. I know I can't compare apples to oranges, but just saying...

6. Azagar macrumors member

Azagar

Bright side is, if these things were included the price would be jacked up big time. It is what Apple does right? :( It's too bad you paid that much for the reader though I paid less then half that from amazon