Worried about delivery of iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MacDadd3, Jul 29, 2011.

1. MacDadd3 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, I've read the forums for a long time, thanks for all the advice. I ordered an iPad 9 days ago from Amazon's marketplace. I got a confirmation email saying it was shipped by USPS but no tracking number or anything. The seller only had 2.5 stars, had only 3 ratings (a 5 star a 2 and a 1) for books and they were for missing pages nothing crazy. I was not provided a tracking number or anything like that, however the seller did reply to me saying i should expect it in 5 days. Should I be worried that I have not received it since it's been 9 days? (he shipped from within the US)

Thanks

2. palpatine macrumors 68040

lol. no big deal. just someone who deceived people before... what were you thinking!? yeah, i'd contact amazon. seriously, books missing pages is no big deal only if you think buying a microwave without buttons is ok. weird...

3. MacDadd3 thread starter macrumors newbie

With that said, Amazon lists the delivery date between July 27-Aug 11th. So can't do anything until that date passes :/

4. palpatine macrumors 68040

it wouldn't hurt to call. it's easy and customer service is very good at amazon. good luck!

5. ctbear macrumors 6502a

I wouldn't buy something expensive from a seller with anything less than 4 stars...just saying...

6. nitemare macrumors regular

amazon wont do anything until 2 days after the shipping window closes and you've contacted the seller to resolve any issues first

7. Bloodraw850 macrumors 6502

Bloodraw850

I would think if he was going to scam you he would have some kind of tracking number to prove he shipped something. I wouldn't worry unless the date passes and you don't receive anything.

8. MacDadd3 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks guys that makes me feel better. I contacted the seller again. He replied very quickly the first time. I gave him the benefit of the doubt cause he had a five star rating and the two low ratings for the books. Here's to praying everything is ok.