Admittedly, I am. I ordered in January and it is getting nervously close to the 3/7 deadline. Plus, I'm not sure if Apple plans on doing all the preorders made from Apple website before it fills the orders from third parties (i.e., will a 2/1 preorder on apple.com be filled before a 1/20 preorder on amazon.com). What are you planning to do if your MacBook Pro still hasn't shipped after 3/7? Will you: 1. Cancel your order and reorder (thereby putting yourself even further down the waiting list) or 2. Wait for your MBP and hope that Amazon still honors the rebate? Just wondering what other people plan to do. I may opt for #1 since $150 is too much for me to risk.