"Worst/Laggiest/Buggiest Beta ever"

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by -BigMac-, Oct 10, 2016.

1. -BigMac- macrumors 6502a

-BigMac-

How many times is this written after every single beta?

The complaints are always the same, from the same people. The unwarranted negativity. It really diminishes from the fun, interactive community these forums should be encouraging.

Yes there is need for feedback, including negative feedback. That's what a forum essentially is, a space for discussion.

But if you have tried every beta since 2013. And weren't happy with those, talked them down in each new release forum. Well then maybe don't download betas?

If you aren't developing, or atleast have the patience and curiousity to put up with any bugs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD BETAS.

There I said it.

2. Feenician macrumors 68040

Feenician

It's the people with 1000+ post counts who never help, never say anything positive but somehow still buy and use Apple hardware while spending months or years posting a torrent of relentless negativity* that really get me. How much do you have to hate yourself to do that?

* in before someone sets up the "so I should only say good things about Apple. Blah blah fanboy sheep". No

3. teddybearstand macrumors regular

teddybearstand

I'm not a dev, but i've only been jumping on iOS betas since iOS8, where there were many times where the betas contained bug fixes and were more stable than the latest public version.

As of right now, for example, 10.1 beta 3 is more stable than iOS 10.0.2 (in my experience)

4. Gusher macrumors newbie

I joined beta testing because some of the new features I didn't want to wait for. I can live a few bugs till they get them worked out.

5. oMc macrumors 6502

oMc

This thread is so laggy and unstable, no one forces me to read it and post into it, but still, I WANT to post into it because I love complaining!

6. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

That's life in the forums lol. But seriously as a generation we all have an entitlement problem and it comes out in the most trivial of places.