Worth It? App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Raven0238, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Raven0238 macrumors newbie

Hey all,

I am new to this forum but a long time reader of the site. I recently put together my very first iPhone app called "Worth It?" It is a basic calculator, similar to a tip calculator which will tell you how many hours you need to work to afford an item.

It is a simple concept but the idea seems unique. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated - please be gentle as my knowledge of xcode is limited. I would love to add features in the future to this - as soon as I can figure it out.

It is only .99 cents - I figured it may help people save money over time. I am also working on a website which I am planning to deploy for this.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/worth-it/id473833917?ls=1&mt=8

Thanks guys.

2. Raven0238 thread starter macrumors newbie

I recently began launching a site for issues and potential updates for the app. It is a work in progress - please visit

http://outoftheboxapps.wordpress.com/

for the latest information, known issues, and updates! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

3. Raven0238 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Raven0238 thread starter macrumors newbie

Worth It? Is now free for all permanently.

New update now available on iTunes! Now iAd Supported!

5. Raven0238 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey All,

I am working on a major update to the app. Does anyone here have experience working with any of the barcode reading frameworks? Any help would be appreciated.

6. szolr macrumors 6502

7. Raven0238 thread starter macrumors newbie

No - not a bad idea though. I am however seriously looking for assistance on integrating a barcode reader into the app.