Worth it to Check out RMBP at Apple Store?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by zachnelson, Jun 15, 2012.

1. zachnelson macrumors 6502a

My RMBP arrives monday, I'm curious about it and want to know peoples opinions if I should go check out one of the display models at my local Apple Store?

2. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

Your curious about a product that you just spent over $2,000 on?

3. zachnelson thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes, I work two 12 hour shifts this weekend, and wish to soften my anticipation. Additionally I want to see if the 15" incase slim neoprene sleve will fit it and pick up a thunderbolt --> ethernet adapter.

4. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

The sleeve should fit and I would have suggested to just order the tb-ethernet with your MBP. I'd rather hold out and wait. The unboxing experience of any MBP is exciting.....don't ruin it.. ;)

----------

Also, others are noting that some shipments for Monday are arriving today...so check the status of your shipment, it might be on the truck for delivery.

5. zachnelson thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've checked unfortunately its showing mine as "in transit" in Alaska 5AM yesterday.. :/

6. MMMalex macrumors newbie

If anything, visiting the store will increase your anticipation haha. I think you should still go and check it out, especially since you want to pick up some supplies. I would go

7. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

Sure, check it out. I don't see any harm in doing so.

I saw it for myself at my local Apple store and I was impressed. I will definitely consider buying one once its available in a 13 inch form factor.

It is noticeably thinner than the old/current regular Pros. The screen definitely is sharper. The best way to describe it is it looks like your iPad screen, only 5 inches bigger.

8. leenak macrumors 68020

I might be crazy but I told my husband I wanted to go to the Apple store this weekend. He might be crazy if he agrees.