Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fitcious

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2014
Hi guys,

I’m about to purchase a space grey iPad Pro 12.9 inch, current model. 256, cellular and WiFi. Comes with Apple keyboard thing and Apple Pencil plus AppleCare+. Verizon version.

He’s asking $1100. Good deal? Clean, no damage or scratches.

Also, does Verizon version mean it’s unlocked and I can put a Tmobile SIM card or use internationally?

Thanks

tps3443

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2019
NC,USA
Hi guys,

I’m about to purchase a space grey iPad Pro 12.9 inch, current model. 256, cellular and WiFi. Comes with Apple keyboard thing and Apple Pencil plus AppleCare+. Verizon version.

He’s asking $1100. Good deal? Clean, no damage or scratches.

Also, does Verizon version mean it’s unlocked and I can put a Tmobile SIM card or use internationally?

Thanks

The iPad Pro has a esim, and a external SIM card. If it is a Verizon iPad, then you can easily go to settings and activate a plan on the internal SIM card that is built in to the iPad “for Verizon only”. However, the external SIM card is unlocked and you can use your own sim card.

My current iPad is a unlocked model, meaning my internal esim is not tied to any carrier, I can activate a plan with any carrier on my esim, and on the external sim too.

Reactions: fitcious

blasto2236

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2012
As long as everything’s in great shape, that’s a really solid price for what you’re getting. Less than I paid for my 512GB 11” WiFi only with the accessories.

tps3443

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2019
NC,USA
The 12.9” models are naturally more expensive and more desirable too it seems.

My 1TB silver 11” unlocked cellular model was $1,329 shipped and it was brand new sealed in the box, although without any accessories. I bought a replica apple smart folio, and a cheap screen protector on Amazon.

Either way, I really love these new iPads! This was my first time getting a iPad or tablet ever! You’ll be happy with it for sure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.