iPad mini Worth purchasing iPad Mini?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kbc28, Sep 7, 2016.

1. kbc28 macrumors newbie

kbc28

I was hoping Apple would announce the new iPad Mini or some tablet similar to the size of this but the Apple event didn't showcase any of the tablets. I'm after a small 8" tablet... any rumors or proximity of the successor to this?

2. Bromio macrumors 6502

The iPad mini 4 was released a year ago. An iPad/Mac event may take place next month. You could wait until then. If it is not released, it'll be probably announced in 2017. If you cannot wait, I think the iPad mini 4 is a great device.

3. slvrscoobie macrumors 6502a

slvrscoobie

wouldnt be surprised to see an October even coinciding with the AirPods debut with Macbooks and Ipads.

4. Channan macrumors 68030

Channan

There was an absolute 0% chance Apple was going to announce a new iPad at the event yesterday. There's a pretty likely chance they will next month, but who knows if a mini will be among the new product(s)?

5. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

Probably not until how iPhone 7 without audio jack fares so far then Apple will decide.

6. Techexp2 macrumors member

Hi,

If it is necessary then you can go for iPad mini without waiting for the new device.

7. pika2000 macrumors 68040

Considering that Apple just "upgraded" the iPads by bumping the base line storage to 32GB, I don't think we will see an announcement of a new iPad right away.
    I'm going to say new iPads in March.