hey guys, well the upgrade bug bit (in just three weeks wtf). I have the 13' macbook pro, and i was wondering if i should go through the hassle of selling it (with some extras) and get less than what i paid for, than shell out 150-250 more to buy the refurbished 15 inch with the gt graphics. what do you guys think? is it worth losing money on my original purchase than taking out more money from my pocket to upgrade a smart decision? i googled 9600m gt worth it but didnt get any def. answers. will the gt really be that much noticeable in like gaming (sims 3) or just a tad bit. so in other words, i would be paying for a bigger screen, graphics card, and processor but downgrading in HD (i upgraded my pro to the 320 blue). damn 14 day window. ugh.