Worth the purchase?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by FlamesfanElite, Mar 7, 2012.

1. FlamesfanElite macrumors newbie

Been contemplating lately if I should get an iPad 3... It looks good and all, but when I bought my 3rd generation iPod Touch, it wasn't much of an upgrade from the 2nd generation. Then the year after I got my 3rd gen, the 4th gen came out, completely revamped and spectacular. I'm worried that if I buy the iPad 3, something will come out thats a major upgrade from it, and I will end up missing out on it.

One more thing, is it worth selling my 3rd gen ipod touch for some money towards an iPad 3? Or just keep the iTouch and buy an iPad 3? Thanks for reading, please help me decide lol :p

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

You've probably got at least a year before the iPad is updated. You can play the waiting game forever... if you really want an iPad now is the best time to get one.

3. FlamesfanElite thread starter macrumors newbie

But at the end of the keynote today, they said a bunch of new innovative products would be coming in 2012, which throws me off even more...

4. MR1324 macrumors 6502

yup ipad 4 is going to be badass yo. better wait i think

5. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Like I said, you can always keep waiting. Decide for yourself... it's your money.

6. Mr Kram macrumors 68000

Mr Kram

just keep waiting for the new one. problem solved.

7. FlamesfanElite thread starter macrumors newbie

*facepalm*

8. eljanitor macrumors 6502

eljanitor

I like the fact that it has a quad core processor, retna display etc....... All of these things are great. I wish they would put a USB 3.0 Port just one or two on it. That would be nice instead of having to buy adapters to do things like that. Maybe the iPad 4 maybe.

Still an improvement over the iPad 1 and 2, still would like some other interface built into it it for flash drives etc.

9. FlamesfanElite thread starter macrumors newbie

Sounds good, but I think the Quad Core is only for graphics

10. Mr Kram macrumors 68000

Mr Kram

exactly!