Worth The Risk To Upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ThunderApple, Oct 4, 2011.

  1. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    #1
    Had my 3GS since Sept of 2009. My two years contract ended during the first week of Sept. Is it worth upgrading toward the 4S? As in, If I DO upgrade, Am I going to be given a full eligible upgrade by the time the next iPhone releases? Or should I just hold out and wait?
     
  2. kgtenacious macrumors regular

    kgtenacious

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    #2
    No LTE, no dice. Once again Apple gives us a new (for them) phone with no new technology.
     
  3. korndawg macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2009
    Location:
    Iowa
    #3
    Buy an iphone 4 on ebay and wait till Apply pulls their heads out of their asses and releases a true upgrade.
     

Share This Page