Worth the wait for the MBP update?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by brett93, Dec 23, 2009.

  1. brett93 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    #1
    The 13.3" Macbook Pro with standard specs is 100$ off on Boxing day this Saturday. I'm really anxious to buy it, but i've heard that there is an update coming soon. I've also heard that it might take a long time for the update.
    I have a few questions,

    1. Would it be the same price as the current model?
    2. How far away is the update?
    3. How much different would it be?
    4. Is it really worth the wait?

    Is it worth the wait?
    Thanks for your help :)
     
  2. phixiuz macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2009
    #2
    Seriously, if there's anything Apple is good at, then it's not leaking any information about upcoming revisions. Updates are estimated most early in January, probably February, or even later is very much possible. It would be quite a performance boost normally, probably same price and I'd say yes, it's probably worth the wait if you don't really need it that badly.
     
  3. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

    thegoldenmackid

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2006
    Location:
    dallas, texas
    #3
    Given that we have no clue what exactly the next update will feature, it's all speculation. But I would say yes...
     
  4. elpmas macrumors 68000

    elpmas

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2009
    Location:
    Where the fresh snow don't go.
    #4
    anything regarding mac updates will lead to a "wait" situation. So it's best to just wait :p
     

Share This Page