Worth to take it back?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by SnowLeopard2008, Oct 2, 2010.

1. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

First, the screen has a yellow tint. I haven't used an iPhone in about a week (it was stolen). I just got this and right away I noticed the screen has a yellow tint. And then I noticed this imperfection beneath the glass, above the LCD panel. I don't know what it is or what's causing it. My macro mode isn't that good, but it's looks like when a piece of film has bubbles. Like a screen protector with an air bubble. Should I take it back?

Attached Files:

2. DouchGod macrumors regular

DouchGod

I would try mate, i wouldn't want a imperfect iphone 4 it's not like they are cheap.

3. SnowLeopard2008 thread starter macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

I can live with the yellow tint, that's something Apple can't control due to the different manufacturers if the LCD panel. The little imperfection thing is visible whether the screen is off and on. That's what bugs me.

4. missygal Guest

missygal

I would also take ot back. The yellow tint would bother me!

5. LRUmansky macrumors member

I was reading in an article on AppleInsider that the yellow tint will go away over time. It has to do with the glue the glass is put on with :confused: