would the Jabra A125 bluetooth transmitter work

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 7racer, Aug 21, 2007.

1. 7racer macrumors regular

I was just wondering if this would work with the iPhone until/if they enable the A2DP function.

I want to use it with the Giro Snowboard helmets.
    *look under Tuneup wireless

http://www.giro.com/main.html

2. sunday888 macrumors member

Not sure, as that's the Jabra adapter meant to add bluetooth capability to a cell phone. I don't know if it provides A2DP support. But, the Jabra A120s certainly would. That's the iPod BT adapter. You'd need to use an adapter as the A120s plug won't fit the iPhone headset socket, but if you can solve that problem, it will work just fine.

3. waremaster macrumors 6502

Hello. I have the A125s and I use it with the Jabra BT620s headphones on my iPhone all the time. When you plug it in it will ask if you want to goto flight mode or something like that just say no and the audio will work fine. However I am not able to control the ipod features from the headset (fast, forward, rewind, stop and pause). But for me I just set it to playing and dont mess with it anyway. The point is I am able to listen wireless and it sounds awesome.

4. 7racer thread starter macrumors regular

ahhh! thank you. From a post on CNET it seems to control the IPOD well thru bluetooth but wasn't sure of the iPhone.

I wanted this to work so that I could control the music while having the snowboard gear on.

5. Skystar macrumors 6502

6. 7racer thread starter macrumors regular