Would you bother in my position?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by seanuhthin, Sep 5, 2010.

1. seanuhthin macrumors member

seanuhthin

A few weeks ago I bought an Ultra clear screen protector from SGP... It was lost for a while, and since then I got a really cheap protector. Would you bother taking off the cheap one to put on the SGP? It isn't like it takes to much effort... But if there is no difference in quality why bother? Plus that would allow me to save one for later? What do you think?

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

witch case do you like better? and does it matter if I would bother. personally I like changing my case from time to time but that's me!

3. seanuhthin thread starter macrumors member

seanuhthin

Is there any possibility of the phone getting harmed more so with the cheaper protector? if not I'm not in it for looks just protection

4. seanuhthin thread starter macrumors member

seanuhthin

5. The General macrumors 601

I feel so bad for you! I can't believe you're in this position! No one should ever have to feel the pain and suffering of not knowing whether to change the screen protector on their iPhone 4.

I'm praying for you every day and I hope you make the right choice for this life-changing decision.

6. seanuhthin thread starter macrumors member

seanuhthin

wow been a member since 2006? That was quality advice for the amount of knowledge you should have. How about you tell me there is no issue instead of conveying the same thought through childish sarcasm. Thanks pal. :D

7. seanuhthin thread starter macrumors member

seanuhthin

I have no idea why I come back to this forum so often.

8. Vandertramp macrumors newbie

If you like the one you have no, just keep it however if you think you will like the brand name screen protector, it is not hard to take it off. It should not damage your screen when you take it off, however if you keep the cheap one on does it offer the same protection as the name brand one? I don't think the cheap one will damage your phone by itself, however if it is made of a cheaper material it will be damaged easier.