Think it's a bad idea to get a mini right now? The buyers guide says "buy only if you need..approaching the end of a cycle" I guess I could wait a bit longer. I would have to get the cheaper Mini, im on a budget, but that coro solo chip seems pretty poor, looking at macworld articles and tests, it hardly seems better than the 1.5ghz G4. What do you think will happen to the core solo mini at the next upgrade? Think it will get a low end dual core chip? 1.6ghz maybe and the current 1.6 move up to a 1.8? I think im going to wait for the next upgrade cycle.. it cant be too far off.