Would you buy this iPad for $350?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jbg232, Mar 2, 2011.

?

Would you buy this iPad for $350?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. jbg232 macrumors 65816

jbg232

Ok, like the title states, I have available to me an original 32gb iPad purchased last Christmas with case and receipt and camera connection for $350.

I've been waiting for an iPad 2 to use for facetime with my wife and our families while at home as well as surfing the net on the couch and using basic iPad apps (read: not games). However, this deal sounds too good to pass up.

2nd Question: What would you expect to be the value of this iPad when iPad 3 comes about, ie how much do apple products devalue in price with generation. Are we talking resale of $300, $200, $100? What do you think?

2. fanboy05 macrumors regular

Personally? NO. even though it is a 32 G, I can get a 16 G refurb, with a new battery case and 1 year warranty for 350, and I just dont need 32 G of storage!

I would rather get one that i know will have the warranty in my name and will last me until they get a decent upgrade on the market.

When it comes to used electronics though I am always skeptical in how they were treated and why the person is selling it... when they say " i just dont use it" I wonder what they did to it so they didnt think it would work!

But I bet people who dont think like me will beg to differ :D