Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Donnation

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 2, 2014
So I have an Apple Watch Nike Edition that I won in at a work contest. I already have a silver stainless steel Hermès model that I wear daily, but kept the Nike Watch as I do wear it when I do more rigorous outdoor workouts as it keeps the Hermès model in perfect condition as I plan on keeping it for a long while.

A friend of mine who is just past his return window has a Space Black Series 4 with Milanese Loop. He wants to trade me my watch for the Nike Watch as he likes the look of the Nike Watch Better and only wears the watch when going on runs. Both watches have cellular capabilities. I’d be interested in the trade simply to own the stainless model with the stronger screen that is much more scratch proof and I could also wear it paired with a suit and the Milanese loop band. I personally think the Space Black model looks classier than the Nike Gray models, but again I only use it now for working out.

Both are series 4 and both are in mint condition (I have a screen protector on mine) and his is flawless after inspecting it. I would be including a couple of sport bands with mine while keeping the sport loop the Nike Watch came with. Any thoughts on this trade? Just curious as to some opinions.

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Which watch will you wear during your run if you give away the sports one? Are you ok to wear the model you’re getting in the trade? Then it’s not a problem at all.

Reactions: rgyiv

rgyiv

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2018
Seems like it's a no brainer that you should make the trade, assuming both are in mint condition and peak performance. And if you are okay with what @akash.nu stated, I'd say do it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.