Would you install the Skinomi or the BodyGuardz?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by coolnwo, Sep 28, 2012.

1. coolnwo macrumors member

I have both sitting in front of me. Which one would you install if you had the choice? Also would you install the front protector or would you get a real one from PS or SPIGEN?

2. bobright macrumors 601

I got a skinomi and it sucks its short by a hair all around, ordering BSE instead.

I didn't use the front screen protector got a SGP Crystal and love it, the wet installs for the front aren't good kills retina screen.

3. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Why don't you ask them for a replacement then?

4. Neil22 macrumors newbie

Short is good for those that use a case that sometimes pushes on the side of screen protector and cause them to bubble up around the edges.

I received my Skinomi yesterday and will install it tonight. I'll see about posting pictures

5. bobright macrumors 601

I haven't because I think it's just how they intended to make it. It isn't super short but just a tad. I know icarbon does their skins this way as well its most likely so you could use a case with it. If I ask for a replacement it'll most likely be the same maybe I'll ask for a refund was only 4 bucks though.

6. bobright macrumors 601

Can you verify that it is indeed a bit short all around specifically talking about the back? Also did yours come with a shield for the area near the speakers and USB plug? mine didn't

7. ducatiti macrumors 6502a

I received my skinomi yesterday and was able to install it with no issues. I'll take some pics tonight. My advise is plan which piece goes where first especially the ones on the side.

Also, unlike the others, the back is one piece which is great. No lines or bubbles so far.

8. bobright, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012

bobright macrumors 601

Attached Files: