I've been presented w/ a very interesting job opportunity. I'm currently living in Los Angeles, California, while the job is located in Beijing, China. They're asking me to fly out as soon as this Sunday, not even 4 days away. This position will most likely last till August, good timing considering i'll then come back to Los Angeles to pursue university at UCLA. The friction in my mind currently resides with my best friend not being able to make it out with me. The original intent for the past 6 months was for both of us to go out there together. Now, if I do indeed fly out in 4 days my buddy would still be able to join me, but perhaps not till June. My biggest qualm is the fact that this is so sudden. So sudden that all my good-byes with family will be rushed; everyone from my sister, parents, grandma and aunt..along with my best friend is going to feel so rushed. . . considering I won't return till August. The other side of the spectrum consists of my wanting to go out to Beijing; considering if I don't jump at this chance...most likely I'll have to wait till June myself...but the truth is, I hate my current living situation here in Los Angeles. I'm making low money, of which has affect my (lack of) a social life, and really have squared away everything I needed to do with school until UCLA comes in the fall of this year. I have no idea and its killing me.