would you recommend the MX Master

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by maco55, Sep 4, 2016.

1. maco55 macrumors member

I'm about to buy the Logitech MX Master mouse for a very good price. Any real experience with it on OS X? Features and gestures?

2. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

Same question. I have the mx anywhere right now, and I think that master mx is the next on my list to buy when this one breaks.

3. Fishrrman macrumors G4

Fishrrman

All the Logitech mice I've used have been fine performers.
    An "order of magnitude" above and beyond anything Apple has offered.

I don't even use the Logitech driver software.
    I've had great luck with either USB Overdrive (on pre-El Capitan systems) and lately with "SteerMouse" (new beta version supports up to OS Sierra).

Either of the above are much more "compact" than the Logitech drivers.

4. tibas92013 macrumors 6502

Been using the "Logitech MX Performance Mouse" for 1 1/2 years and I am one "Happy Camper". I highly recommend this Mouse!

5. danielwsmithee, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016

danielwsmithee macrumors 6502a

I've had mine for about 7 years now, thing has a couple cracks in it from being dropped over the years and the original battery died, but the thing keeps trucking away like a workhorse. Great mouse. When the battery dies, it is just a standard NiMH AA battery.

6. c8rlo macrumors 6502

c8rlo

alot of the Logitech stuff has gone down in price, it's prime to pick up this and if ur in the market for a webcam...the C920 is under $100

7. bobbie424242 macrumors member

I recommend it 100%. I'm also using USB Overdrive as a replacement for Logitech drivers, to change the default retarded OSX scrolling with the scroll wheel.