Would you recommend third party apps with 2.1

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by bwfc0907, Dec 12, 2015.

1. bwfc0907 macrumors regular

I've read many people uninstalled third party apps due to them being slow. Has this improved with 2.1

2. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

Depend on which 3rd party, and how many 3rd party app and music installed.
    I have no issue with few I used, At Bat, CRNT, Dark Sky, Drip, Event Countdown, Motion-X (love it, use daily), Just Press Record, Parkit, Reminder Nano, TripCase, Warriors (Oh, yes, undefeated!), Webex, Wink.
    I highly recommand don't setup to install all AW app from iPhone when initial pairing. Install no 3rd party app when initial pairing than add only one you will use. Remember, you are likely going to have iPhone with you almost all the time, so there is no need to install any 3rd party AW app, just because you think you might need it but never use it.

3. convergent macrumors 68000

convergent

There are apps that I've run all along and they ran fine. There seem to more that run fine with 2.1. Try them one at a time and see what results you get m. Don't let it blanket install everything.

4. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

Native apps are running great for me. Only slow native I have is fb messenger but I guess that is mostly when it's updating the conversations.