Would you sell your C2D 11 for the i5 11?

kkel19

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2011
36
0
Discuss. I have a base C2D 11 MBA that I bought in January. I want to get the i5 4gb ram (the 1200 one). Is it worth it to sell and jump?
 

Beanoir

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2010
571
2
51 degrees North
Not for me, my MBA still does everything just as well as it did yesterday and if I need power then I use the iMac.

Others who rely on the MBA more than I do may justifiably have a differing opinion of course.
 

trondah

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2008
344
0
Personally I change Macbook's every year, because I take good care of them and get good resale value from them. I've changed for much smaller updates than this one:

- i5 is much faster
- thunderbolt
- backlit keyboard (!)
- 4gb ram
- new 'internet recovery' feature
 

laff2

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2010
28
0
Yes, doing it as I write this. Basically, if you are ok with yours and can wait till the become refurb, then wait (could be a few months till that).

Processer, bigger SSD, backlight keypad is enough for me to do the refresh.
 

Similar threads

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.