Would You Switch? (Please at&t costumers only!)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mtfield, Jun 9, 2009.

?

What would you do with your business?

1. I have a iphone currently and plan on sticking with at&t for the long haul..

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. I love my iphone, but can't stand the carrier... jumping ship as soon as i get the chance

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. iphone just isn't all that attractive to me... certainly wouldn't make me change carriers!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just signed on to sprint for the pre!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mtfield macrumors 6502

I know that there is verizon talk constantly going on on this thread.. so this thread is just, "in theory." But if the 4th Gen iPhone were to debut on verizon & at&t next summer would you be inclined to switch over to verizon or stay with at&t?
    I feel this is a question many of us will have to answer if this becomes a reality, because all of the 3G costumer's contracts will then be over, without the incentive of a 3G S to renew up.
    I for one am becoming a little peeved when it comes to my service with at&t... I am constantly having dropped calls (in downtown chicago mind you) when I have full bars... I have had periodical issues with my text.. on top of a few other issues. On top of that all of my friends and family are on verizon... so I might see the incentive to switch. I didn't like verizon when I had them, but I am having some real issue with the at&t service along with the way that they have been treating one of their largest groups and handicapping one of their best selling products in history.
    So who would consider it?

2. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

nope. i had verizon and i HATED it. I'm fine with AT&T.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

4. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

I've had both and liked both about equally. So no, I wouldn't switch unless Verizon were cheaper. Which it wouldn't be.

5. albeli macrumors 6502

albeli

My ATT coverage is great, so I'd be inclined to stick with them.