would you trust this guy with your iPhone?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PACMAC, Mar 19, 2008.

1. PACMAC macrumors regular

PACMAC

would you get your iphone done by?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMFXIeX27P4
    i guess lots of people out there taking advantage of the unlock iphone software and making money of thats someone did thats free to use..i see so much iphone unlock sellers kind of sucks to me that they use something free and sell it for amounts of money when they didnt even make the software to unlock the iphone..well what do you think or your opinion on this ?:rolleyes:

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

Wow. That's a complete rip off. I like how his definition of "unlocking" is installing every hack under the sun, both semi-useful and completely useless. And I seriously doubt that he has any experience with Apple through work. He's probably trying to make a quick buck.

3. PACMAC thread starter macrumors regular

PACMAC

yeap anything for a buck now a days..:rolleyes: but i like how he suppose that he dose celebrity's so that he can look more professional so that people think that they got it by that person that dose celebrity's iPhones..one word LAME..!!:rolleyes:

4. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

Note he's disabled ratings & comments. Even he knows he's a twunt.

5. gregdrummeraz macrumors 6502

wtheck :D

he says he knew about the iphone 6 months before release. not if you weren't an exec.

6. Kamera RAWr macrumors 65816

Kamera RAWr

I'm rather impressed at how many times he was able to say that there's a difference between unlocking a phone and pimping a phone :rolleyes:

7. bbbensen macrumors 6502