I have a 15" mid 2012 Macbook pro retina with 250 gb SSD, geforce 650m and 8 gb of ram, which I bought in January 2013, the 2013 refresh came 2 weeks after I got my device but I didn't feel like returning it since I already had exchanged it because the screen had an extremely yellow cast and didn't want to play lottery again. I'm not sure if I should upgrade or should I say downgrade to a 13" broadwell model if it actually gets refreshed today, I'm studying to become a designer so I use my macbook a lot, I use photoshop, illustrator, indesign, after effects, final cut, I also open chrome tabs like crazy, would that be too much for the 13" model to handle? it is also my only machine , I don't have a desktop computer. I've been struggling with the low storage for quite a few months ( 250 gb), I want 500 gb , so my question is, would you get a 13" 2015 model with 500 gb knowing that it only has a dual core cpu and no GPU? I originally wanted to upgrade to a 16 gb 500 gb + dedicated GPU skywell 15" model , but those won't come out until the end of the year (probably october) or even 2016 , the thing is I don't want to lose that much money when I resell it, I got it for 2200 eur back in January 2013 and if I sell it right now I don't think I would be able to get more than 1300 eur for it (which sucks but it's kind of ok) and if I wait until the end of the year or maybe until 2016 when Skylake comes out how much would I ask for it? 1000 eur? 900 eur? I would also love to play GTA V , but I don't even know if that is possible with my macbook pro, I've read the geforce 650m is not really powerful. Also if I'd get the 13" broadwell model this week I would upgrade next year to the 6 gb 500 gb + dedicated GPU skywell 15" model. What would you guys suggest?