Would your workplace benefit from Face ID?

Ralfi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
My work involves many a logging on to various software programs, devices & intranet websites. As part of the company's security protocols, the many passwords need to changed every few months, which is a pain.

An intuitive Face ID system would make things so much smoother & more ergonomic.

When affordable laptops/tablets start including a similar Face ID system to the iPhone X, then I think we'll wonder how we ever did without them.

Oridus

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2012
My work involves many a logging on to various software programs, devices & intranet websites. As part of the company's security protocols, the many passwords need to changed every few months, which is a pain.

An intuitive Face ID system would make things so much smoother & more ergonomic.

When affordable laptops/tablets start including a similar Face ID system to the iPhone X, then I think we'll wonder how we ever did without them.
Yes it would.

Ralfi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
We have this in my gym already.
Nice. & it's never refused you entry due to malfunction? Is it a multi-gym access membership or just the one branch?

I'm a member at a gym that has many branches around town that I access via the use of a swipe card.
[doublepost=1509417811][/doublepost]
Yes it would.
Cool. Would it benefit in any other ways that I may've missed?

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
Nice. & it's never refused you entry due to malfunction? Is it a multi-gym access membership or just the one branch?

I'm a member at a gym that has many branches around town that I access via the use of a swipe card.
[doublepost=1509417811][/doublepost]
Cool. Would it benefit in any other ways that I may've missed?
Its used for the executive locker room access.

Reactions: Ralfi