Wouldn't it be great if your apps could be organised on iTunes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jon-Luke, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Jon-Luke macrumors 6502

Jon-Luke

Wouldn't it be great if in iTunes on the Apps page there was a simulated image of your iPhone's pages and you were able to drag the Apps around organizing which screen each app would be on from a more user friendly interface.

Does any one agree?

Would it be possible to create a 3rd party app that could do this?

Possibly also allowing for a drop box of apps that you own but don't want on your iPhone all the time... Hmmm who knows maybe the update 3.1 could have this.

:apple::rolleyes:

2. Nipz macrumors 65816

Nipz

Yea would be smart!

People may argue that you can just change them by hand, but i think your on to a good idea! Even better would be a folder system :)

3. Ironworker808 macrumors regular

Was browsing PandoraBox earlier and found five or six apps I downloaded. After trying to arrange them I was thinking exactly what you posted. Not even an hour ago.

It would be great to be able to what you suggested, but I don't think it'll even happen.

4. colmaclean macrumors 68000

colmaclean

Nice idea. I don't know if you could write a third-party iPhone app to do this. You'd think the Springboard was exclusively Apple's domain.

5. Jon-Luke thread starter macrumors 6502

Jon-Luke

Is there anywhere on Apple's site where you can post these kinds of suggestions?