Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jon-Luke

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2009
Cape Town
Wouldn't it be great if in iTunes on the Apps page there was a simulated image of your iPhone's pages and you were able to drag the Apps around organizing which screen each app would be on from a more user friendly interface.

Does any one agree?

Would it be possible to create a 3rd party app that could do this?

Possibly also allowing for a drop box of apps that you own but don't want on your iPhone all the time... Hmmm who knows maybe the update 3.1 could have this.

:apple::rolleyes:

Nipz

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Yea would be smart!

People may argue that you can just change them by hand, but i think your on to a good idea! Even better would be a folder system :)

Ironworker808

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
Was browsing PandoraBox earlier and found five or six apps I downloaded. After trying to arrange them I was thinking exactly what you posted. Not even an hour ago.

It would be great to be able to what you suggested, but I don't think it'll even happen.

colmaclean

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Berlin
Nice idea. I don't know if you could write a third-party iPhone app to do this. You'd think the Springboard was exclusively Apple's domain.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.