Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JennaLDS

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2009
Utah!
That sucks. However I think the Cheerleader kicking the iPhone in the pool story is better.

Totally agree.. although the iPhone in the toilet would make me cry a little bit.. now the cheerleader situation.. If i was the girl who's phone went into the pool.. I would have beat the living sh*t out of that girl.. but I have already stated my opinion on that thread lol

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
It doesn't really bother me. It's just uncool that he insulted the OP for no reason.

It was a joke. Sarcasm. I still think it's funny that he hasn't fixed the spelling. And even funnier when he told me his spelling was fine (that he had checked it). Oh, and it would be even funnier if TheSpaz came on this thread. Anyway, if you knew me better, you'd know I joke sometimes on this site. Better to have fun than not. How are you at parties? :)

Edit: And had the OP been offended, I would've apologized. He seemed to be fine.

hierobryan

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
earth/jupiter
Maybe you're new to the internet, but it's very hard to convey sarcasm on the internet, especially in your case where you wrote just one sentence without adding smilies, asterisks, or any other type of punctuation to show sarcasm.

tilmonabbott

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 14, 2009
Worcester Ma
It was a joke. Sarcasm. I still think it's funny that he hasn't fixed the spelling. And even funnier when he told me his spelling was fine (that he had checked it). Oh, and it would be even funnier if TheSpaz came on this thread. Anyway, if you knew me better, you'd know I joke sometimes on this site. Better to have fun than not. How are you at parties? :)

Edit: And had the OP been offended, I would've apologized. He seemed to be fine.

wasnt offended at all, all i did was copy and paste while on my iphone so spelling to something i never wrote didn't matter, everything i typed was fine. The person typing the fml was the one with the bad spelling and i was driving so no time to really fix their mistakes, and quite frankly i could have cared less

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.