WOW 2.0.10 to 2.0.12 enGB patch

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by ukrainian boy, Jul 12, 2007.

1. ukrainian boy macrumors newbie

Hi. Plz help to find WOW 2.0.10 to 2.0.12 enGB patch. Or if you have it plz send it by email to me: bondd@mail.ru

Sorry for bad English.

2. CJM macrumors 65816

CJM

Ehm... you shouldn't need a link to it, unless you're trying to play on a private server. Which you shouldnt be.

3. ukrainian boy thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Kernow macrumors 65816

Kernow

Not strictly true - I play on a proper server and have needed to manually patch on two occasions

First was when Blizzard borked the background downloader so that it didn't recognise the most recent patch.

Second was when I moved house and didn't have my broadband up yet. Playing WoW on dialup actually works very well, but downloading a 500+mb patch is no fun, so I downloaded the patch manually at work and applied it at home.

Blizzard do provide a link to the manual patches from their support page, but I am at work so I couldn't access it to provide a link to the OP.

Anyway, ignoring all that, aren't we on patch 2.1.3 now? Maybe he is on a private server after all :p

5. Reaver macrumors 6502

what did this patch fix or change I have seen no changes in the game so far.

6. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Read the patch notes. Patch changes aren't always obvious, in fact some patches are just for a single bug fix that may only affect a few people.

7. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

For those that play on the Windows side of things, there's been some MAJOR connectivity and lag issues since the last patch. This latest one seems to have helped but there's still tons of problems. :rolleyes:

8. Reaver macrumors 6502

I would read it but at work and the site is blocked I will read it when I get home. and thanks for posting the link

9. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

Some people have firewall problems with the Blizz downloader, or sometimes it's just plain too slow (for those of us with high speed connections that are really impatient ;)). Additionally, the Blizz downloader has no ability to cap upload, which on one hand is good, but on the other it KILLS your whole connection by using ALL of the upsteam bandwidth. Not good at all. It's possible to extract the torrent file from the downloader and use a proper torrent client though.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_mirrors
    And yeah, latest is 2.1.3