Wow AT&T is Making Me Wait!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spmojo, Jun 22, 2010.

1. spmojo macrumors member

So to make a long story short, I was not able to pre-order my iPhone 4. I have been planning all along to wait out at my local wal-mart or At&t. I was told by Apple since I am not ready for an update it will cost me $600 for the 16GB. Well I walked into my AT&t store today just to talk to the guys and he informed me that if I wait until July 3rd, I will be able to purchase it for $400 instead. Well this is good news and bad news, because I figure with all this hype, my luck of getting an iPhone, in store, July 3rd will be nearly impossible. Ahh Help! :confused:

2. spmojo thread starter macrumors member

3. CJayC macrumors 6502

Preorder at Apple.com now and you'll be guaranteed one by at least July 14th.

4. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Help? What the heck can we do.? You signed a contact and its not up yet. AT&T moved up some of the eligibility requirements, but you still aren't eligible. Fork over the cash and pay the full price, wait until July 3rd and pay the semi-discount, or wait until you can get it for the normal discounted price.

5. mangohippo macrumors member

couldn't wait 6 minutes to get an answer? Its called patience. Your current phone still works, its still an iPhone, just wait a month. The sky is not falling don't worry.

6. spmojo thread starter macrumors member

Jeez Where is the Love? :) I'm just trying to get an iPhone too like everyone else!

7. brvheart macrumors 6502

dude seriously?? not even worth the effort to type....

8. bobab8ey macrumors member

Thank goodness...it was bad enough reading you whine as is.

9. CJayC macrumors 6502

I have never felt this much non-pity for someone who needed it.

10. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

:confused: indeed. What do you need help with? Your options are clear. Pay $600 now, or have some patience and wait a few weeks and pay $400. I'm not sure why you're asking for help.

Remember, it's just a ****ing phone and the world won't end if you have to wait a month for it.