Wow, beautiful footage from my iPhone 4 (exploded oil big rig)

Rufuss Sewell

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
Austin, TX
While my band was on tour in Texas between Abilene and Fort Worth, we saw this massive fire and decided to explore. When I loaded the footage up I was amazed by the quality of the iPhone 4! I was also glad to have been able to catch this great interview with someone who narrowly escaped death. We were able to give him some water and AC and he told us the whole story.

Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4MkgolJtnI

Cambot

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2010
While my band was on tour in Texas between Abilene and Fort Worth, we saw this massive fire and decided to explore. When I loaded the footage up I was amazed by the quality of the iPhone 4! I was also glad to have been able to catch this great interview with someone who narrowly escaped death. We were able to give him some water and AC and he told us the whole story.

Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4MkgolJtnI
I like the Daniel Johnston t-shirt in the backseat. :p
I'm a fan of the quality as well, although my videos look pale in comparison, to me they're excellent.
And you should post this as well in the sticky on top of the forums.

Cambot

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2010
Yeah, Daniel Johnston is an Austin classic!
My first college girlfriend got me the soundtrack to the movie Kid's as a birthday present, it wasn't until a couple years ago when I rented "The Devil in Daniel Johnston" that his songs came back to me. One of those "Hey I know this song!" moments.

The Bronx Bull

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
Whoo

I guess I should be saying something positive right now, but man I would not want that guys face against my iPhone! Lol.

Seemed like a pretty cool guy though. He shouldn't lose his job, for one, and two, you can be commended for your generosity. That said, I thought you were pulling his leg in the beginning!

Savage

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2008
Wandering
I thought YouTube didn't allow videos longer than 10 minutes if you're not a partner or have special privileges. Do you?

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
Iphone 4 has the best camera...
Not even HTC EVO, Droid X or Captivate can beat this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.