Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
That was very fast I just ordered the case the day Apple started to offer the free case so what was that last Monday, and today I received my Black Bumper Nice job on getting it here so fast less then a week.

spyda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2009
Surprised something this significant didn't make front page news.

101AirAssault

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2010
I have a feeling we are going to see about 100 more of these "my bumper just got here" threads. Why would you post in one of the many threads already up about the same subject when you can post your own?

ArmCortexA8

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2010
Terra Australis
I placed my Bumper order via the App on the iPhone 4, and it will about 3-5 weeks before delivery here in Australia. Anyone else notice you cannot choose any other colour than black?

DanggxAmanda

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2010
I placed my Bumper order via the App on the iPhone 4, and it will about 3-5 weeks before delivery here in Australia. Anyone else notice you cannot choose any other colour than black?

This is an old topic, they aren't going to have the colored ones for awhile. Only way to get them is on eBay or craiglist. Sucks :(

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I think mcdj said it best. :D

Starting a thread on an internet forum is like yelling something out in a crowded room full of people. If you walk into a room and blurt out something before listening a bit to hear what others are already talking about, then you pay the consequences if you yell out something everyone already knows.

Today's youth have been pampered and coddled to the point that they're under the false impression that everything they do or say is special. It is not special, especially on a forum of thousands, discussing products owned by millions. Apple is shipping at least 500,000 bumpers, probably more. If you think you're the ONLY person to get your bumper today, and feel compelled to yell about it in a room full of people, you got what you had coming.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.