WoW causing color profile change?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ninjordan, Jun 14, 2011.

1. ninjordan macrumors newbie

So this is kind of strange. I have noticed that whenever I hit the "okay" button on the Options screen in World of Warcraft my color profile changes to a much warmer one. So far that is the only thing that triggers the change. I was using f.lux but it isn't running and I've actually uninstalled it. I'm running the latest version of the WoW client. Is anyone else having this issue?

2. iLog.Genius macrumors 601

iLog.Genius

If you quit, does it revert back to your setting? With some games, they will change the color profile on launch and should revert back to your setting on quit.

3. ninjordan thread starter macrumors newbie

Nope, I have to change it back manually. It doesn't change automatically on launch either, only after I hit okay on the options screen.

4. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

5. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

Mine did this but only when I switched to windowed mode from full screen. It had to do with the gamma or something to match the display. In full screen it was different.

6. ninjordan thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, I did have it in windowed (full screen) mode. I will mess around with it more tonight and see if it still happens when it's in full screen.