Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
I can't resist...

Using a trackpad for a FPS sucks compared to a mouse, but at least it's not as bad as a gamepad. :eek:

CounterStrike has eaten up probably about a 5 months of my life. Back in the day it's all me any my friends would play. It's still easilly one of the best FPS games when it comes to controls.

<]=)

LtRammstein

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2006
Denver, CO
When I got CS:S on my iMac, I did pretty bad for a few days, then I just started kicking it.

Sadly I can't get any worse than a 1 KDR per session (kinda weird if you ask me).

If you want to get your practice up, I recommend using these servers.

uB Servers #1, #2, #3.
http://www.urbanbushido.net

Nice community. I'm apart of it with a few bros in my house. If you're on a server and I'm on, my name is: Creepy Steve. Just let me know you're apart of MacRumors, and I'll add yah!

FYI, me and one other member of the uB community are Mac users. Let's try and bring the PC users down a notch!

Steve

phillipjfry

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2006
Peace in Plainfield
first rule of CS, always look behind you!

also a mean trick I like to play is throw a smoke nade in a room full of people and run in and see them all turn around and flee thinking its flash/he :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.