Wow I can't believe that . . .

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Liebo11, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Liebo11 macrumors member

I'm still having so much trouble deciding which protective cover to get . . . opinion poll do you guys think i should go with the invisible shield or the anti-glare one from apple?

2. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

i've heard good things about the invisible shield, but i don't use one personally. i'm satisfied with an ipod sock.

3. lamina macrumors 68000

lamina

Trust me, use the iPod sock. You can get one on eBay for like $8. I had to order from the UK to get an official Apple one, but it was worth it. I tried one of the others and it wasn't very good.

The touch screen is very resilient. The only thing you will need to keep protected is the shiny metal back, and the sock does that very well. Cases tend to trap dirt between the iPod and the case, and cause deep pitting, such as what happened to my 4th generation iPod.

Just trust me on this, get the sock™.

PS: It's really not a good idea to bump your posts, especially on a topic that has been asked time and time again. Think of these forums as a database of knowledge, and search it for your answers.

4. Orng macrumors 6502

I'll get my wife to knit an iPod sock.
    She's one of those knitting enthusiasts who will be so pleased with having one more knitting project, she'll forget about how much I just spent on an iPod Touch.
    Of course it might take her two years to finish it. She's got a half-finished black belt in Partial Arts