Wow! I think I really screwed up my order...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sammyman, Sep 9, 2016.

1. sammyman macrumors 6502a

ATT customer here, switching to T-Mobile tomorrow. Parents are Sprint switching to my plan tomorrow on T-Mobile.

They have no contract and old phones so I ordered a Sprint iPhone 7+ 128 Black with their account and paid outright.

But when I was checking out it had my parents name.

So far so good. The main problem here is that my parents live in a different state and aren't coming in person to help me get my phone on launch day.

So will I be hosed if I'm not on their sprint account? Maybe I can add my name to their account before pickup?

Hoping this doesn't extend their stay with Sprint at all... Am I in trouble?
    --- Post Merged, Sep 9, 2016 ---
    Oh yeah. My parents also only have flip phones, so no data plans at all :( Maybe this was a bad strategy.

2. sammyman thread starter macrumors 6502a

Also it made me do pickup. Shipping was not available. Anyone have a situation like this?

3. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

4. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

Thankfully as a consumer you have protection and you can cancel your order. Call your providers, figure out the details and your options. Make a choice, and act. The longer you wait, the longer you wait for your next order to go through.
    I rather wait a week, than be in trouble and assume things.