Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconeight

Apr 6, 2010
I'll ask again, what is your agenda? I have yet to see a single worthy contribution to any discussion from you. Are you that bored that you have nothing better to do than hang around one thread on an internet forum and heckle?

It's just a reaction to the endless crying without any real function. Your personal taste has nothing to do with how the os performs. We get it you don't like the colors. Stop trying to make it worse than it is. It's the same every time apple does something new. Start a thread saying I hate the colors and let it be the end of it. Trying to justify it as problems with the os because it works the same.

iOSOS

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2012
Oh you think that, the topic of the thread is "Disaster" and have you read some comments, yes, they talk trash and yes they are trolls.

And calm down, I said "Troll", relax, it's not like I said "Bomb" on a plane.

----------

Hahahahaha nice description.

I don't think you would have replied the same in real life if the person stood in front of you.

Trolling on the Internet occur when people don't discuss and just prize the competition. Raising personal concerns about software that runs on expensive hardware they own doesn't qualify as trolling. Please keep discussions on this forum as civil as possible. If you can't write something nice, keep out of that thread. People that only reply to call other users trolls should be banned.

----------

Again, for the 1000 time, it's a BETA, nobody thinks it's perfect and again, read the title of the thread and, also, if you read more pages of the thread you will find some trolls.

I looked at recent entries from you. You have been calling people names all over this forum lately. What's your problem?

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
It's just a reaction to the endless crying without any real function. Your personal taste has nothing to do with how the os performs. We get it you don't like the colors. Stop trying to make it worse than it is. It's the same every time apple does something new. Start a thread saying I hate the colors and let it be the end of it. Trying to justify it as problems with the os because it works the same.

Ok I'll do that if you do the same. One thread saying I hate complainers and be done with it.

IFRIT

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2012

I see 2 types of posts a from you.

1. You being a Apple apologist.
2. Coming out with half truths or flat out non-truths about Android.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
This thread is off the rails and the discussion seemed to have long since stopped discussing iOS7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.