Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrok18

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
Well today i went to see if they had any new cases and to buy a iklear spray. Anyways as i was looking at the cases i saw a guy who looked so suspicious and was looking all around . He open his shopping bag and put one of those expensive snures(don't know how to spell it) headphones . Then he pulled out all this money and stood next to me looking at cases. I thought he was going to give 20 not to say anything. My stomach had that butterfly feeling bc well u know why. Then the oh yeah he was black man walked out of the store (no alarms nothing went off ). I was going to snitch but i didn't wanna snitch bc im not a snitch . O yeah i cant believe outta of like 8 employees no one saw him(i thought one girl saw him but guess not). So then i went to T-mobile to check out the G1(yeah i know its not the iphone) but they didn't have it so i headed back to my car and on the way back i passed apple again and their he was again looking in the store for nothing(can u believe this guy) . As i walked by he started to walk behind me so i turned in to Starbucks to grab a delicious white chocolate mocha . So i headed out and saw him looking in another store . So i left end of story . Him stealing something that made it look so easy to do made me wanna steal bc of how bad apple security it. So what would u have done ? Snitch of not? wrong board? Sorry I didn't know which one to post in.

jrok18

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
Yep. Ridiculous. It's because of people like this we are monitored and watched wherever we go. Sleazy thief!

O u should of seen this guy. I almost took my camera out to record him stealing lol. Ill tell u one thing he got a good pair of headphones ( i wonder if he has a iphone/ipod he stole?)

thefrug

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2008
From my experience in working at a store in the mall, I'm pretty sure the employees knew. It's usually better to make a scene elsewhere. Security probably got to him later :)

whooleytoo

macrumors 604
Aug 2, 2002
Cork, Ireland.
O u should of seen this guy. I almost took my camera out to record him stealing lol. Ill tell u one thing he got a good pair of headphones ( i wonder if he has a iphone/ipod he stole?)

Well, if you don't feel comfortable snitching on him, at least recording him might have made him feel nervous!

jrok18

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
I don't understand what this has to do with anything.

This is rather pathetic, honestly. The only reason you don't steal is because you're afraid you'll get caught?

....are you a troll?

yea probably bc im afraid but who isn't(i bet u wanna to seal at one point)? Troll? Whats that mean?

fake1009

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2008
what the heck is a troll? I have seen the word used regarding a variety of circumstances.

Resist

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2008
I was going to snitch but i didn't wanna snitch bc im not a snitch.

So what would u have done ? Snitch of not?
So let me get this straight. You see some dude steal and you do nothing because you are not a snitch. So you just closed your eyes to the whole thing and didn't get involved. Doing the right thing isn't being a snitch. Wouldn't you want someone to step up if they saw some guy steal from you? Oh but wait, they won't because they aren't snitches either.

Right is right and wrong is wrong, it's that simple. Man up next time!

benlee

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2007
I'm sure glad you told us he was black... Otherwise the entire story would have been irrelevant.

Please go steal something and get caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.