Wow, Sending Photos from Your iPhone...

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by SgtDuty, Jul 13, 2008.

1. SgtDuty macrumors member

MobileMe's system of sending photos from an iPhone feels so unpolished. After you set it up which requires you to add the upload from e-mail feature to each album, then you "Send to MobileMe". Right about now I am wondering why I had to add that setting to my albums, then get prompted to a nice clean interface to select my album. Then, mail pops up and you send an e-mail, with the photo attached. This needs work.

2. McFly68 macrumors newbie

I would be happy to see the "Send to MobileMe"-Button. I set up a gallery in MobileMe with "upload from e-mail" feature but i don't have this option on my iPhone :mad:

...... and yes, i´ve updated to 2.0 :rolleyes:

3. slffl macrumors 65816

slffl

I would be happy if it worked. When I click on Send to Mobileme it says I don't have any albums enabled for email upload even though I do.

4. naftalim macrumors 6502

Not sure if my issue is the same. I took a screenshot with the iPhone and then tried to mail it, got an error and it put it in the Outbox. Am I missing something, do I need to set something else up to allow photos to be emailed from the iPhone?

Thanks

5. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Yup, me too.

6. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

I've got the option to do it on 1.1.4. Has that always been there?

7. Zeos macrumors 6502

Here's how to make it work (partially)...

You need to create the Album from within the MobileMe gallery itself. If you create it in iPhoto, you cannot seem to upload photos from your iPhone. Be sure to click allow upload/download/email.

It hasn't shown up in my iPhoto gallery list, however. Hopefully it will eventually sync up.

8. AboveTheChaos macrumors regular

Hey thanks for this. I couldn't get it to work (trying iPhoto) and your way worked. Also, mine did show up almost instantly. Good luck!

9. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

I dont get why they just dont skip the email and send screen.

Hit mobile me, what gallery and send. Why do we need to see it sending as an email, just makes it feel cheese ball