Wow, Sprint really pissed me off yesterday!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eNcrypTioN, Oct 19, 2011.

1. eNcrypTioN macrumors 6502

So I put in my order on Friday the 14th for a black iPhone 64GB and get a phone call on the 18th saying come on in, your phone is here. Get to the store and the dumbass who took my order is like here is your black 16GB iPhone. I mention to him that I ordered the 64GB model, not the 16GB and he begins to argue with me telling me I didn't and that I'm wrong. He asked me who ordered it for me and I said you did (which is true) and he was like "No, I would have ordered the right phone, if it was me." I pulled out the receipt and showed him that he had ordered it for me and it was indeed the 64GB model. The only response I get from him at this point is "ehhhhhhh, things like this happen." No ****ing apology or anything. I ask him if my order is going to be placed at the top since this was HIS screw up and his response is "Nope, because you are placing the order today." WTF are you kidding me, I placed the order with you last Friday and you screwed it up! So I ask when I can expect the phone to arrive, his response, "It get's here when it get's here". WTF kind of ******** customer service is this? I've been with Sprint since 2000 and have never been treated like this up until now. Never once did this guy admit that he was wrong, apologize, or even try and recitfy the situation. What a jackass!! I hope this is not an indication of what I can expect from Sprint from now on. :(

/end of rant.

2. samcraig macrumors P6

I understand your frustration. But you are pissed off at this person, not really Sprint. Did you try to talk to a manager or someone else there? Did you call Sprint's main # and discuss the issue?

3. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

You need to go to the area manager, the guy should be fired. Sprint is having enough problems where they do not need a$$holes like this representing their company.

Sprint pi$$ed me off long ago when they took over Nextel, I left them the day after!:mad:

AT&T has been good to me!:p

:apple:

4. princealyy macrumors regular

I feel your pain .. I have been with them forever especially since they are the value priced full blown carrier. And their service is pretty spotty at best ... Unfortunately they though they had us by he balls due it their pricing this is only going to get worse now that they have the iPhone.

They got ride of the following features on my acct just 2 days ago

1. Annual upgrades (we were not premier we had a business deal for this)
    2. No premium data charge unless it was a 4G phone, basically we just added a blackberry last week and had no data premium and now they do on the iPhone. This was something special we were getting with our business deal.

With these changes there are very few reasons left for someone to come to sprint. I really don't think many people will leave vz or AT&T to come here rather they will upgrade within sprint and move from tmobile and other regional carriers.

5. imotionb18 macrumors member

I would talk to a manager as soon as possible. I left sprint for similar reasons a few years ago.

6. b24pgg macrumors 65816

x2. The guy sounds like a disgruntled failure at life who's mad that you can afford a 4S and he can't.

Get him fired.

7. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

I had problem with sprint "like this" (obviously not with the iPhone), at a few different Sprint locations in the Albany area. Just total incompetence with their employees. As someone mentioned the problem isn't with Sprint, it's with those specific employees. To a degree I would agree with that comment, but then again, it comes down to who the store manager hires and fires, because they do represent Sprint. I was never happy with the way they did business, and I will never do business with them in the foreseeable future.

Sometimes a few bad apples can run ruin it for you.

8. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

A lot of people do not like AT&T but I have always found them more than willing to help me in any way they can and I just have a little 5 phone account for my company. I have even had sales people call me the next day to make SURE my problem was resolved.:)

9. samcraig macrumors P6

One shouldn't try and get someone fired. They should try to rectify the situation.

And it's obnoxious of you to assume that he's mad because he can't afford the 4S. One of the most ridiculous comments someone could make.

10. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I got excellent service from my local AT&T store. He even put on the screen protector for me, something I absolutely HATE to do.

11. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

You shouldn't have left until you talked to the manager on duty.