Wow the iPad 2 realty is better

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Looon, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

Ive been pretty happy with my iPad 1 since I got it and never really thought that the iPad 2 was worth getting for the speed increase but I had some extra money this week and decided to buy one and I gotta say this is pretty nice. The weight loss is also awesome way easier to hold

Now I feel bad for my old iPad though she's so cold and lonely

2. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

Send your old one to me....I will take care of it for you! ;)

3. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

If u feel bad about your iPad 1 neglect then give to someone who doesn't have one.

4. henry72 macrumors 65816

henry72

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

You Wont

Be going back to the one that's for sure....I gave mine to a friends daughter for her college work..Still running fine.

6. ZipZap macrumors 601

At this point I would have waited for the ipad3. Its not that far away and will blow away the ipad2

7. kyle.tyrrell macrumors newbie

What is the basis for your assumption of "not that far away"? The iPad 2 was only released circa 5 months ago and based on the presumption Apple will keep to their yearly cycle along with no credible rumours on the iPad 3 it seems safe to say your iPad 2 will more than likely not be suceeded for the next 6/7 months.

My 1/2 Cents/Pence...

Kyle

8. AppleDApp macrumors 68020

AppleDApp

Other then 2012 do you have an idea of when it will be released? if it's march 2012 that is still 6 months from now

9. smoking monkey macrumors 65816

smoking monkey

Some joker on another thread tried to say he prefers the ipad 1 over his 2. He obviously doesn't have an ipad 2 and was trying to make himself feel better because some things in life are certain - death, taxes and the ipad 2 is better than the ipad 1.

10. DaLurker macrumors 6502

I sold my iPad 1 because it was just too slow. I was going to wait for a Retina display iPad but since using the iPad 2 I've found that its so much better than the iPad 1 in terms of speed that I can use it more than my laptop so now I'm going to buy an iPad 2.