Wow, try the hyper-fast scrolling [Logitech] in Snow Leopard!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ravenvii, Sep 15, 2009.

1. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

I always use the click-click scrolling, I never really liked the smooth scrolling wheels.

But today, for kicks, I switched the wheel on my VX Revolution to the hyper-fast smooth scrolling, and tried it in Safari in Snow Leopard. Wow! It functions like I thought it should've functioned - the page actually scrolls with the wheel, instead of in indents like the click-click wheel, but without the click (I hope you know what I meant!). I never knew the VX Revolution has the capability to output this kind of detailed feedback from the wheel!

This should work with any Logitech mouse that has the hyper-fast scrolling wheel.

(Just a note that I'm using the default generic mouse drivers in Snow Leopard (no Steermouse or Logitech Control Center or the such)).

2. Ice-Cube macrumors 6502a

Ice-Cube

I've been using this since leopard so I've gotten quite accustomed to it. Not the 'wow' factor for me anymore.

3. ravenvii thread starter macrumors 604

ravenvii

Hmm, maybe it's not actually Snow Leopard, but because smooth scrolling was turned on by default on Snow Leopard.

If that's the case, then I apologize :eek: