WoW wont install:(

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by teckwiz, May 17, 2008.

1. teckwiz macrumors newbie

My brother wants to install WoW on my MB because it has a higher spec than his pc and runs faster plus his keeps crashing. We have done this before but i formated my hard drive by accident and we need to install agein. however when i insert the disk and open the finder to view it i cant open any of the files. when i open package contents of the thing at the top i can see an icon but it hasnt loaded and i really want Wow. Thx

P.S i dont want to download wow off blizards website because it takes Hours!

2. bartelby macrumors Core

3. teckwiz thread starter macrumors newbie

ssorry

sorry i couldnt get them to work (attachments) so i got rid of that bit

4. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

First off, how does one 'formated my hard drive by accident' it takes a lot of effort AFAIK.
    Any way, without screen shots it didn't happen (j/k)
    Are you getting an error or what? Have you checked on the Mac Support forums on Blizzards site? They have some top notch people there(at least Mac wise).

5. teckwiz thread starter macrumors newbie

i know it sounds dumb but ive formatted my hdd alot recently from fiddling with system files to trying to partition my hdd in leopards utility in disk utility instead of the one on the disk.
    anyway my mac definutely works with wow because as i said before we had it working perfectly