Woz's House For Sale

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Original poster
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Only a cool $10 million. Yes, it's been redone by some architects, but it retains a lot of the features Woz added, including a fake cave in the backyard and a pet hotel.

Linkety

poppe

macrumors 68020
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
WildCowboy said:
Only a cool $10 million. Yes, it's been redone by some architects, but it retains a lot of the features Woz added, including a fake cave in the backyard and a pet hotel.

Linkety
I could live with that

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
WildCowboy said:

Linkety
Some interesting features.

Wonder why he is selling?

Felldownthewell

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2006
Portland
For such an exclusive neighborhood with all that stuff its not a bad price. Similar sized houses(mansions) around portland regularly sell for 3 or 4 million, and thats just here in Portland. For a(n) (obscenly)rich, California-based Machead this would be a great place!

C

CompUser

Only a 3 car garage in a 10 million dollar house?

I guess I'll have to make a carriage house. :)

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
xPismo said:
Heck, thats right next door almost literally.... I wonder if I could find it on my bike... huh.

No Problem. When you do get over there take some pictures.

Just be careful, Woz has gone the new iSight's sitting outside. The lasers really hurt when they hit :p

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
sushi said:
Some interesting features.

Wonder why he is selling?
The article implies that he no longer owns it. In fact the article says everything you might want to know about the house, except when Woz actually lived there.