Wrapsol: Don't look forward!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BNHabs, Jul 12, 2010.

1. BNHabs macrumors regular

Jul 5, 2010
    I decided to create a thread on my own experience with Wrapsol.

I've decided not to make it in the other thread as that one is clunked up. Wrapsol by far as the most superior products on the market that deliver and compare to any other skin out there. I've had a couple of issues which were resolved extremely quickly and they've always been great to me.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to purchase a skin. They are a great and well run company.

I decided to go with them because I wanted to do a dry-install and there products seem by far the best in terms of there packaging and what they include etc.
  2. F123D macrumors 68040

Sep 16, 2008
    Del Mar, CA
    I decided to pass on their product after receiving their first batch of films but their customer service is amazing. I called them at 6:30pm PST just wanting to get the automated message for their business hours and someone actually answered and helped me! I'm almost positive they're EST so for someone to actually answer at 9:30pm was crazy!
  3. Despacio macrumors member

Jun 23, 2010
    I just installed my Wrapsol I got a week or so ago. Well the two main films were stuck together. After install was complete there's this top to bottom film/haze strip that cover 66% of my screen. Awesome product Wrapsol!

In addition the antenna strip piece that goes between the volume buttons is missing. Not sure where it went, but it wasn't stuck to the top screen protector like two other antenna pieces were.

Now to waste time either asking for an exchange or getting a refund. Do I have to pay to ship all this stuff back in it's large box if I want a refund? I can't believe I spent nearly $30 for this stuff.
  4. BlueGummiBear macrumors 6502a

Just call or email them and they will send you out some new films. You don't have to ship the old ones back. For me they sent them out 2-day air but others got them over-nighted. They implemented some new QC/QA measures too and the new shipments have tissue papers in-between the films to prevent them from sticking together during shipping.
  5. rkdiddy macrumors 65816

Mar 19, 2008
    OC Baby!
    This post seems a little fishy:confused: Wrapsol's internal PR machine at work?
  6. mcdj macrumors G3

Jul 10, 2007
    ditto. sounds totally scripted and is written like every other piece of confirmed spam I've ever read.
  7. spyda macrumors 6502a

Jun 30, 2009
  8. BNHabs thread starter macrumors regular

Jul 5, 2010

I'm not associated with them at all. In fact, I have many other protectors such as IS. I made this thread because I love Wrapsol's customer support, that's all.
  9. LAS22 macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2008

goes to show what some companies are willing to do to gain business...not a good move....:eek:

i(we) could be wrong...but this post doesn't seem right...
  10. BNHabs thread starter macrumors regular

Jul 5, 2010
    I'm located in Canada, kind of hard to be associated with a company that's located in the United States.

Anyhow, I knew this was going to happen. I felt like they where being nice to me by sending a replacement so I decided to post this to help them out.
  11. FieldingMellish Suspended

Jun 20, 2010
    Tough crowd. Many have had unhappy results, service notwithstanding. Once Wrapsol works out the kinks, this will be something forgotten at some time period in the future.